No free time Limited (“nofreetime”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is No Free Time Limited (Company no. 6100864, registered address - Hamilton House, Wells Road, Chilcompton, Somerset, BA3 4ET).
What information we collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- Any information provided by you including, but not limited to when you:
- Register or subscribe to use specific services on our site
- Submit articles, information or reviews
- Request further details
- make an enquiry
- contact a venue or supplier through our website
- enter competitions
- complete surveys, questionnaires or market research
- Information about your computer and your visits to the website such as your IP address. browser type, geographical location, referral source, pages visited and length of visit;
- Details of any correspondence we have in the event that you should contact us;
- Details of any transactions you may carry out on our site;
- Details of emails sent through our online system which will be stored for statistical purposes.
How we collect and gather information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We seek to maintain full compliance with the ICO regulations in force from 26th May 2012.
If you log in as a subscriber and tick the ‘remember me’ box, we will use permanent cookies to store your username and password – so you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also use third party cookies for advertisements on Nofreetime. Our advertising partners include Google Adsense, Affiliate Window, Comission Junction, Trade Doubler and Zazzle. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
You can learn more about “cookies” by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on “cookies” and how to block them using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting “cookies” used on Nofreetime's website you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the functions of website.
What we do with the information we collect
The information we collect is used to:
- Understand the needs of our users to provide a better service and improve the service we offer;
- Provide you with information, products, special offers or any other information we offer and think might interest you;
- Understand the browsing actions of our users;
- Conduct market research. This might be by email, phone, fax or mail or via the website;
- Allow you to access specific parts of the website;
- Notify you of any changes to our website;
- Deal and respond to any queries you contact us about;
- Process and analyse statistical information.
All personal information collected is either stored on servers by our hosting company or at our registered address.
Controlling and accessing your personal information
We may use your personal information to contact you from time to time to let you know about any changes to our website including new features, articles and any other wedding news. We may also use send you promotional information about third parties which we think may be of interest to you unless you ask us not to.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Where we have your consent, we may permit selected third parties to use your details to contact you by any method including electronic means. If you do not want us to pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box whenever you provide us with personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please tick the relevant boxes to indicate that you:
- do not want nofreetime to contact you with updates and news that may be of interest to you, or
- do not want the information to be used by third parties for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to let us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the option to change your preferences, unsubscribe from any emails or remove yourself from our database at any time by contacting us using the contact details below. All personal information you provided when you signed up will be removed when you are removed from the database.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of the personal information we hold about you. To cover the costs of providing this information, all requests will be subject to a fee of £10. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please send your request to the address below together with a cheque for £10 payable to No Free Time Limited. We will then respond to you within 40 days.
Links to third party websites
How you can contact us