Home » Wedding Gift List » Wedding Gift List Ideas
Wedding Gift List Ideas
If you’ve already got all your pots and pans and are having trouble thinking of what to put on your gift list, here are a few ideas:
- Honeymoon - contributions towards your honeymoon can help you plan that trip to remember. Alternatively guests can purchase specific items to add a bit of luxury to your trip such as a helicopter flight or bottle of champagne.
- Garden – if you’ve always wanted to spruce up your garden, why not have a list at a local garden centre.
- Wine – for the wine lovers among us, a wine list is a great way of building up your collection. You could always add on a trip to a vineyard.
- Charity – if you have everything you need and want to do your bit for charity, why not ask your guests for donations towards your favourite charity instead or perhaps choose a gift list that consists of only fair trade items or a list that will donate a % of contributions to charity
- Money to put towards a new kitchen or bathroom
- A mix of all of the above!